Current UND students: Please refer to the job posting and CFI hiring information available on the flight training labs - eZ LMS site .
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references via email. We will schedule a phone interview shortly after we have recieved your information.Minimum Requirements:
- FAA Flight Instructor Certificate
- Valid FAA Class III Medical Certificate
- 4 Year Bachelor College Degree
- Ability to work in the United States
- Prior experience with a Part 141 flight training environment.
- Prior experience with highly structured and standardized flight training procedures.
Send all information to:
Chief Flight Instructor – Airplane
Email: jroesler@aero.UND.edu Phone: 701.777.7941